Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Shall be telling this with a Sigh




THE ROAD NOT TAKEN
By: Robert Frost


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both;
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;


Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,



And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.



I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.





One of my favorite poem from Robert frost way back in highschool, i really adore his works, a must read. Even his famous line were quite impressive, let me rephrased it.. WAY BEYOND IMPRESSIVE, though i also like Edgar Allan Poe and his detective crime stories, i loved them both!!! a real poet and an essayist. And speaking of Robert Frost, i have here some of his famous qoutes which i'd like to share with you guys, hope you like and please drop some comments.


-> "Half of the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have something to say and keep on saying it." [my favorite]


-> "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
[hai hai hai!]


-> "I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed." [naigo ko]


I'm blogging not for the sake of having one but for telling people how lovely life is, that i valued each day of my life and it's worth telling for. Stories of which someday i'll tell my future kids and my future great grandchildren. [wow~!! tiguwang nako ana na panahuna, bungol-bungol na.] I'm feeling a bit tired, nothing special happened though for some reason i feel so special. OP CHORS!! malapit na b-day e. [You're thinking too much. teaser momo!!!]


ja matta!!!


[RANT: nothing .. maybe later.]


[RAVE: Day Off tomorrow~!!! and i'm so happy today.. wanna know why?]